Friday, June 28, 2013

Customize your Fragrance-Free Body Lotion with Anointing Body Oils!



Fragrance-Free Silken Velvet Body Lotion and Anointing Body Oils — A match made in heaven!


I'm a genius — Or at least I feel like one today! I've discovered the most perfect way to get four delectable Terressentials scents in one body lotion. An important discovery to a “lotion” girl like me.

I use Terressentials USDA certified oranic Fragrance-Free Organic Silken Velvet Body Lotion. This lotion is incredibly silky, light-weight, protective, and never greasy. And as always chemical-free, fragrance-free and organic! Then to the pool of Fragrance-Free lotion already in my hand, I add a drop of one of Terressentials gourmet Anointing Body Oils (also USDA organic!).

The oils are unique liquid balms – thick and rich with silky, sensual, aromatic certified organic cocoa butter beads suspended in golden, skin-softening certified organic sunflower and herb-infused coconut oils. These cold-pressed organic oils, organic cocoa butter and organic essential oils retain all of their vital, living nutrients.

So on those days when I'm feeling “romantic,” I'll add a drop of Organic Passionate Lavender. When I'm feeling “spicy,” I'll add Organic Seductive Spice. For the “sunny” days, it's Organic Luscious Lemon and for arrogant “cool” days, I add Organic Peppermint Fantasy. The lotion and anointing oils are truly a match made in heaven! The “new” lotion slides gracefully over every inch of my skin leaving it glowing and multi-moisturized and leaving my moody spirit contentedly satisfied.

To further benefit this amazing discovery, Terressentials offers a 2oz trial size of each anointing oil or an Organic Anointing Body Oil Sampler that contains trial sizes of all four Organic Anointing Body Oils – Seductive Spice, Passionate Lavender, Luscious Lemon and Peppermint Fantasy – packaged in a delightful gift box. I invite you to try my amazing discovery. You will not be disappointed, and you will be doing something good for your body and your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment